All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes bibliographical references (pages 335-339) and index.
- Author BiographyDaniel Aarno has been working with the Simics full system simulation product since 2006. His positions have ranged from software developer, customer project manager (including pre-sales) to engineering manager responsible for the modeling tools and model development in Simics at Intel. He has a number of publications, including journal and conference publications , book chapters and the book, Recognizing Intentions, on robotics and artificial intelligence. Jakob Engblom has been working with Simics since 2002, handling outbound marketing, inbound marketing, sales and field engineering, academic program and product management. Currently he is a technical marketing manager for tools at Wind River, planning the future of Simics as an end-user product and blogging about Simics. For the past 15 years, he has have worked with various aspects of programming and simulation tools for embedded systems. He has written and presented on a variety of embedded systems topics since 1997, including popular science, trade press, conference papers, journal papers, and book chapters in a wide variety of outlets.
- Author(s)Daniel Aarno,Jakob Engblom
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.21
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
- £17.03Trending at £18.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.