All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.25
- £18.79Trending at £25.89
- £11.94Trending at £12.37
- £24.05Trending at £34.86
- £12.93Trending at £13.44
- £7.30Trending at £8.51
- £7.60Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the result of an academic initiative organized by the Center for International Historical Studies of the University of Barcelona (CEHI-UB) in April 2012, with the purpose of bringing Military History to the center of the attention of university and historiographical debate.
- Author BiographyWith a BA in Political Science and a PhD in Contemporary History, Dr Paola Lo Cascio (Rome, Italy, 1975) is currently Professor in the Department of Contemporary History at the University of Barcelona and Researcher at the CEHI-UB. Her research interests include the history of Catalan nationalism, the Spanish Civil War, the Franco regime and Spanish transition to democracy. With a BA in History and a PhD in Contemporary History, Dr Alberto Pellegrini (Vicenza, Italy, 1975) is currently Professor in the Department of Contemporary History at the University of Barcelona and Researcher at the CEHI-UB. His areas of interest include the history of Spanish Francoism and the Spanish Civil War, history of World War II and political and military history after 1945. With a BA in Philosophy and Literature and a PhD in Contemporary History, Dr Antoni Segura i Mas (Barcelona, Spain, 1952) is currently Professor of Contemporary History at the University of Barcelona and Director of the CEHI-UB, as well as Director of the journal Indice Historico Espanol, and an advisory member of the European Institute of Mediterranean (IEMED). Dr. Segura specializes in international current history, Spanish contemporary history (Francoism, transition to democracy, Basque Country and Catalonia) and in conflict analysis, especially in the Islamic world.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlberto Pellegrini,Antoni Segura i Mas,Paola Lo Cascio
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.