All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor soldiers who want to increase their professional knowledge of the Army and prepare themselves for promotion boards, this revised and expanded edition of the Soldier's Study Guide contains more than 1,460 questions in 58 subject areas.
- Author BiographyCSM Walter J. Jackson served in senior positions in a variety of combat and combat-support units. He currently resides in Helotes, Texas.
- Author(s)CSM(Retd) Walter J. Jackson
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note5 b/w illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.