CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the development of military society relations in central and eastern Europe since the collapse of communism. It shows how the interaction of the challenges of postcommunism and the circumstances of individual countries are shaping patterns of military society relations.
- Author BiographyALEX J. BELLAMY Lecturer, School of Political Science and International Studies, University of Queensland, Australia LAURA CLEARY Senior Lecturer, Department of Defence Management and Security Analysis, Cranfield University, UK PAL DUNAY Director of the International Training Course in Security Policy, Geneva Centre for Security Policy JAMES GOW Professor of International Peace and Security, Department of War Studies, King's College London, UK LJUBICA JELUSIC Head of Defence Studies, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia ANDRIUS KRIVAS NATO Integration Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Lithuania PAUL LATAWSKI Senior Lecturer, Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, UK MARJAN MALESIC Head of the Defence Research Centre, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia JAMES SHERR Fellow, Conflict Studies Research Centre, Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, UK JAN ARVEDS TRAPANS Senior Fellow, Geneva Centre for Democratic Control of Armed Forces MARYBETH PETERSON ULRICH Associate Professor of Government, Department of National Security and Strategy, US Army War College LARRY L. WATTS Security Sector Reform Consultant, Office of the Romanian Presidency MARIE VLACHOVA Senior Fellow, Geneva Centre for Democratic Control of Armed Forces IVAN ZVERZANOVSKI Research Student, Department of War Studies, King's College London, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/09/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOne Europe or Several?
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAndrew Cottey,Anthony C. Forster,Timothy Edmunds
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.