All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.13Trending at £9.50
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £10.59Trending at £10.70
- £9.99Trending at £16.59
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.32
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated third edition of Derek Aslett's authoritative cruising companion to the Solent - the spiritual home of sailing. Providing comprehensive pilotage and nautical information alongside colour charts, it also details what to do ashore, and showcases spectacular aerial photography.
- Author BiographyDerek Aslett, a photographer and designer, has cruised the whole of the Channel extensively. He has spent much of his time over the past 45 years cruising the Solent or racing around the cans.
- Author(s)Derek Aslett
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content Note200+ colour photos
- Weight980 g
- Width216 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.