All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraphic science demonstrates and explains science. Whether shrinking down to the size of an ant or riding on a sound wave, it makes science a lot more accessible, by explaining science concepts and reinforcing scientific knowledge.
- Author BiographyAgnieszka Biskup is a science writer and editor based in Chicago. She is a former editor for the science section of the Boston Globe as well as the children's science magazine Muse. In addition to children's books, she has also written many articles for newspapers, magazines, and websites. Her books have received awards from Learning magazine, the Association of Educational Publishers, and the Society of School Librarians International. Her book Football: How It Works (Capstone Press, 2010) was a Junior Library Guild selection.
- Author(s)Agnieszka Biskup
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGraphic Non Fiction: Graphic Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest Age8-10 years
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.73Trending at £6.41
- £5.73Trending at £6.62
- £5.73Trending at £6.66
- £17.34Trending at £17.64
- £5.73Trending at £5.83
- £9.77Trending at £12.06
- £4.81Trending at £6.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.