All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cryptic crossword world explained Even expert crossword-solvers struggle with cryptics. The clues can often seem nonsensical, mysterious and infuriating, but finally cracking them is immensely satisfying.
- Author BiographyDenise Sutherland is a syndicated puzzle author. Her crosswords, word searches and other puzzles appear in a range of publications around the world, and she has written many puzzle books, including Cryptic Crosswords For Dummies and Word Searches For Dummies.
- Author(s)Denise Sutherland
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £6.72Trending at £7.26
- £4.94Trending at £5.22
- £4.19Trending at £4.42
- £13.27Trending at £24.97
- £7.38Trending at £7.61
- £4.55Trending at £5.23
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.