All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)M. Elena Vazquez-Cendon
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- Series TitleUNITEXT
- Series Part/Volume Number90
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Part I Basic concepts and examples of environmental and industrial interest.- 2 Motivation.- 3 Hyperbolic conservation laws. Basic concepts and examples.- 4 Types of solutions to hyperbolic systems of conservation laws.- 5 Biographical summary of Professor Peter Lax.- 6 Part II Finite volume methods applied to the hyperbolic conservation laws.- 7 1D hyperbolic linear systems.- 8 1D Non-linear hyperbolic systems.- 9 Biographical summary of Professor Sergei Konstantinovich Godunov.- 10 Part III MATLAB codes for the studied methods.- 11 Codes for the linear transport equation.- 12 Codes for the Burgers equation.- 13 Biographical summary of Professor Eleuterio Francisco Toro.
- Author BiographyProf. M. Elena Vazquez-Cendon, Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.28
- £17.59Trending at £18.20
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.39Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.