All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a practical approach to solving management problems in information and library services. The aim is to demonstrate that some simple mathematical techniques can be used to make the life of the harassed manager easier and more interesting.
- Author BiographyDr Christine Urquhart is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Information Studies, University of Wales Aberystwyth. She leads postgraduate research training programmes in the Department. Her research interests concern information behaviour and health information management research. She has worked for the Department since 1993, and prior to that worked in a variety of information and library posts.
- Author(s)Dr. Christine Urquhart
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.