All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy first office comprised three rooms; I left behind fourteen offices in the UK and thirteen overseas. My first year's fee income was GBP12,500 compared with over GBP30m when I left thirty-three years later.
- Author BiographyRoger Knowles was born in 1937 in Warrington and raised during World War II and the early post war years. He left school at 16 years of age and commenced work as a trainee Quantity Surveyor. He secured his qualification as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor through study using a distance learning course. In his late twenties he qualified as a Barrister, again by means of distance learning course. He founded James R Knowles in 1973, a company of Construction Disputes Resolution Consultants offering a one-stop shop which was the first in its field. This became the only alternative method of formally resolving disputes in the construction industry, without the need to employ a firm of Solicitors. The company became a worldwide phenomenon.
- Author(s)Roger Knowles
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight390 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.39
- £9.54Trending at £10.53
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £5.69Trending at £5.94
- £6.90Trending at £7.34
- £7.53Trending at £14.33
- £4.66Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.