All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the 'big three' of swing tenors - along with Coleman Hawkins and Lester Young - Ben Webster was one of the best known and most popular saxophonists from the 1930s through the 1970s. Early in his career, Webster worked with many of the greatest orchestras of the time. This book presents the story of Webster's brilliant and troubled career.
- Author BiographyFrank Buchmann-Moller is head of the jazz archive at Carl Nielsen Academy of Music in Odense, Denmark.
- Author(s)Frank Buchmann-Moller
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleJazz Perspectives
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note31 b&w photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.