All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo her friends, Amber leads the perfect life with her successful marriage, powerful job as a headhunter in London and her immaculate style. But as more of her inner circle fall pregnant, and her best friend Dylan decides to adopt a baby with his gay lover, Amber's carefully structured world begins to fall apart.
- Author BiographyLucy Beresford is a psychotherapist, broadcaster, and writer. She writes for Literary Review , Sunday Telegraph , The Spectator , The Times , Daily Mail , and Psychologies magazine. She appears regularly on TV and radio discussing mental health and general psychology issues.
- Author(s)Lucy Beresford
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £19.44Trending at £20.41
- £10.57Trending at £11.74
- £9.80Trending at £14.15
- £7.99Trending at £11.08
- £2.85Trending at £3.21
- £10.74Trending at £11.67
- £12.38Trending at £14.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.