All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the classic EC comic series created by William M. Gaines.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Lansdale is a frequent contributor to Tales From the Crypt, along with his brother Joe R. Lansdale, with whom he is a frequent collaborator. John recently wrote Virtual HooDoo, which appeared in Papercutz's much hyped Tales From the Crypt comicbook #8.Rob Vollmar is a writer and comicbook store owner whose work has been seen by Tales from the Crypt fans in Graphic Novel #2. Rob recently wrote Bluesman, a graphic novel published by NBM publishing to rave reviews.Mr. Exes was born deep in the heart of Romania's Carpathian Mountains some 28 years ago, and quickly rose to become one of the country's leading underground cartoonists from his studio in Bucharest. With influences as diverse as Mike Mignola and Alberto Breccia, his US comics work includes ABRA CADAVER, and a TMNT movie prequel comic (featuring Michelangelo).Rick Parker's hysterically funny artwork has been seen in the NY Times, Village Voice, The NY Press, The Daily News, The Chicago Tribune, on 60 Minutes, CNN, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Nickelodeon Magazine, Cracked, from bathroom stalls to the walls of the best New York galleries, and in millions of MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head Comic Books worldwide.
- Author(s)Jim Salicrup,John L Lansdale,Stefan Petrucha
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTales from the Crypt (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number07
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Pagination96 pp
- Illustrator(s)Tim Smith, III,James Romberger
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.66
- £33.99Trending at £35.88
- £35.89Trending at £37.89
- £25.80Trending at £27.32
- £15.88Trending at £16.88
- £6.07Trending at £11.35
- £13.95Trending at £14.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.