All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on the history of Iraq, on how Muslims regard their own history, and on how the message of Islam meets both individual needs and that of the world. This book aims to make accessible to younger generations the Islamic transactional way of life (Din), through the discovery of the root and foundation of the Divine message.
- Author BiographyShaykh Fadhlalla has recently established the Academy of Self Knowledge in South Africa, which offers an online course aimed at the committed seeker of self knowledge and spiritual development. He is the author of The Thoughtful Guide to Sufism and The Thoughtful Guide to Islam and continues to travel and lecture widely.
- Author(s)Shaykh Fadhialla Haeri
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.62
- £4.00Trending at £6.81
- £19.95Trending at £19.98
- £8.49Trending at £10.42
- £18.95Trending at £30.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.70
- £20.60Trending at £25.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.