All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into seven sections: there are things to see and do; best behaviour; unlikely creatures; poisonous possibilities; look who's here; all together now; and a few surprises. Each section opens with three pages of illustration. This book offers familiar tales such as Goldilocks and the Three Bears and also lesser-known ones, like The Shark .
- Author BiographyThe son of Norwegian parents, Roald Dahl was born in Wales in 1916 and educated at Repton. He was a fighter pilot for the RAF during the Second World War, and it was while writing about his experiences during this time that he started his career as an author. His fabulously popular children's books are read by children all over the world. He died in November 1990.
- Author(s)Roald Dahl
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/01/2016
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight879 g
- Width206 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7 from 7 to 9 To 9
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £3.20Trending at £4.56
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £7.65Trending at £8.56
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.