All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJodi Picoult's compelling novel of family, loss and misunderstanding, and reconciliation.
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult grew up in Nesconset, New York. She received an A.B. in creative writing from Princeton and a master's degree in education from Harvard. Her previous novels include Keeping Faith, The Pact, and Mercy. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Weight668 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.49Trending at £7.93
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £7.17Trending at £7.27
- £2.94Trending at £3.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.