All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most published and lauded woman writer of early sixteenth-century Italy, Vittoria Colonna (1490-1547) in effect defined what was the acceptable face of female authorship for her time.
- Author BiographyAbigail Brundin is a lecturer in the Department of Italian at the University of Cambridge and a fellow of St. Catharine's College.
- Author(s)Vittoria Colonna
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleOther Voice in Early Modern Europe
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note3 halftones
- Weight316 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAbigail Brundin
- Translated byAbigail Brundin
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.