All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSonosyntactics introduces the reader to Paul Dutton s poetry, ranging from lyrics, prose poems, and visual work to performance texts and scores.? Sonosyntactics ?gathers a representative selection of his most significant and characteristic poetry together with a selection of uncollected new work.
- Author BiographyFor over four decades, writer and musician Paul Dutton has steadfastly maintained his commitment to the integrated expression of the literary, the sonic, and the visual. He has issued seven books (poetry, fiction) and five recordings, plus eleven print and audio collaborations (The Four Horsemen, CCMC, and others), and has performed across three continents, solo and in numerous ensembles. Gary Barwin is a writer, composer, multimedia artist, educator, and the author of seventeen books of poetry and fiction. His recent books include Moon Baboon Canoe (poetry) and I, Dr Greenblatt, 251-1457 (short fiction). Yiddish for Pirates (novel) will appear in 2016. He received a Ph.D. from the University at Buffalo and is the 2014-2015 Writer-in-Residence at Western University. He lives in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Author(s)Paul Dutton
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Weight174 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byGary Barwin
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £4.99Trending at £6.31
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.77
- £12.11Trending at £13.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.