All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £36.10
- £16.32Trending at £18.57
- £14.50Trending at £15.43
- £5.00Trending at £9.95
- £1.49Trending at £1.72
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a cultural approach to French pronunciation for English-speaking students. This title features topics such as the French education system, vernacular French, and cooking in the francophone world to enhance students' pronunciation skills within a meaningful context.
- Author BiographyAnne Violin-Wigent is associate professor of French at Michigan State University. Jessica Miller is associate professor of French at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Frederique Grim is associate professor of French at Colorado State University.
- Author(s)Anne Violin-Wigent,Frederique Grim,Jessica Miller
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note2 maps, 2 figures, 14 tables
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.