All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSonys 2004 head units are sleek in design and give the line a family look that ties them together without compromising the distinctiveness of each model. With sleek silver rims, piano-black faces and oval-shape designs, they offer consumers a different way to express their individuality. The entry level CDX-S2000 includes some basic and advanced features and priced to sell.
- Player TypeCD Player
- Playable Audio FormatsAudio CD,MP3
- Built-In Amplifier RMS Power4-Channel x 23.2 Watt
- Included ComponentsAmplifier,Changer,Equalizer
- Number of Channels4-Channel
- Changer Control Media TypeCD,CD Changer,MP3
- Unit SizeSingle DIN
- FM Presets18
- AM Presets12
Most relevant reviews
- androidmikky22 Jun, 2011by
really good radio/cd player for the price.
brilliant freatures for the price. easy to use, easy to connect an adapter to use car steering volume and channel buttons. can change illumination to green or red. good MW reception
- michael24.013616 Apr, 2011by
Buying this Unit to replace one the same which i have had for 4 years. Reason i am buying the same is that my car has a stalk control on steering column and the unit will allow connection to original wiring. The unit is Ok but there are 2 versions one which will play MP3 cds. Never found out how to make sure which is which as both seem to have same model number.
- weadric28 Feb, 2011by
Sony CDX-S2000 CD In Dash Receiver
I have owned three of these over the last 7 years and it is a cracking little unit that has never given me any problems (I had one in both my own and my wife's car and purchased the third because I lost the faceplate to one of them). The only thing that I dislike is the size of the radio buttons which are not suited to my thick fingers. This isn't an issue if you hook it up to your steering column stereo controls (if you have one) with a suitable cable.
- ghost.020814 Aug, 2010by
sony explod head unit and speaker sets
this is the sony eplod head unit and works best with the matching sony explod speaker sets i have 2x 200watts in rear and 2x 150watts in front and found that i didn,t need to fit my amp as these give more than enough power and with 6 different eq settings to choose from i,m sure anyone who buys the complete set will be more than happy.
- kostyan-miper12 May, 2010by
Best you can get on low budget!
If you dont care about fancy mp3, mp4 and dvd players. This car stereo is for you! Best value for money I could get!
Best-selling in Car Stereos/Head Units
Save on Car Stereos/Head Units
- £64.95Trending at £67.64
- £89.99Trending at £90.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.08
- £30.95Trending at £33.27
- £22.95Trending at £33.23
- £21.95Trending at £28.07