Soul Sisters: The Special Relationship of Girlfriends by Cheryl Saban (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionGirlfriends. The cherished bond that women share that binds us together, heart and soul.
- Author BiographyCheryl Saban is an author and philanthropist and holds a Ph.D in Psychology. Her previous books include Recipe for Good Parenting, the bestselling Recipe for a Good Marriage, Recipe for a Good Life and All About My Mother (all Ryland Peters & Small). Cheryl is a wife, a mother of four and a grandmother of four. She lives in California, USA.
- Author(s)Cheryl Saban
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note70 col photographs
- Weight199 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.