All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains interviews with 27 prominent men and women who discuss their careers and the art and craft of film sound. The interviews explore how sound creates an aural look to the film in the same way that production design and cinematography creates a visual look to a film.
- Author BiographyVINCENT LoBRUTTO is a faculty member for the Department of Film, Video and Animation at the School of Visual Arts. He has been a film production coordinator as well as a free-lance film editor. Among his publications are Selected Takes: Film Editors on Editing (Praeger, 1990) and By Design: Interviews with Film Production Designers (Praeger, 1992). LoBrutto is currently writing his fourth book for Praeger based on interviews with feature film cinematographers.
- Author(s)Vincent Anthony LoBrutto
- Date of Publication23/08/1994
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.80Trending at £7.17
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £24.19Trending at £28.00
- £10.62Trending at £11.70
- £17.78Trending at £22.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.