All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionFor students or trainee engineers entering music recording, this text provides an introduction to the principles of sound, perception, audio technology and systems. Key facts are presented in self-contained fact files .
- Author BiographyProfessor of Sound Recording at the University of Surrey (UK) and a Visiting Professor at the School of Music in Pitea (Sweden). Fellow of the Audio Engineering Society and a regular contributor to the AES Journal.Formerly Deputy Head of sound at the Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester (UK) and has since worked at Klark Teknik and the RSC.
- Author(s)Francis Rumsey,Tim McCormick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/1997
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMusic Technology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Out-of-print date21/11/2009
- Content Note20 halftones, 100 line illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.