CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Kate McMillan
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1456 g
- Width221 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Erin Kunkel
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Author BiographyKate McMillan is chef and owner of an eponymous catering company and an instructor at Tante Marie s Cooking School in San Francisco. After nine years of working as an event planner and in advertising sales at Vogue, Glamour, and People magazines, Kate decided to seriously pursue her passion for food by attending the California Culinary Academy and graduated from Tante Marie Cooking School in San Francisco where she honed her culinary skills. She began taking small catering jobs while in culinary school and has since grown her business to include everything from casual dinner parties for 8 to passed hors d oeuvres soirees for 400. Kate lives in San Francisco with her five-year-old twins Emily and Grace, who already enjoy helping in the kitchen (especially when it involves cupcake batter). Erin Kunkel is an award-winning food and lifestyle photographer who works around the world, and calls the foggy outerlands of San Francisco home. When she s not behind the camera, she can be found gardening, cooking and dreaming of warm water surf spots.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.