All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe green or environmental sustainability movement has taken hold throughout the world. This book begins with an introduction to the idea of sustainability and to the concept of what it means to source to support organizations green initiatives, and why this is important from a holistic, life cycle perspective.
- Author BiographyLisa Ellram Oxford, OH, Rees Distinguished Professor of Distribution Farmer School of Business- Department of Marketing, Miami University. Wendy Tate Knoxville, TN, Associate Professor, Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management, University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)Lisa M. Ellram,Wendy Tate
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Pagination126 pp
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.