All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exquisite collection of moreish meals created around handmade breads and simple seasonal ingredients.
- Author BiographyAfter a career change Hilary Cacchio studied food and cookery in Edinburgh, going on to become an itinerant private chef with clients in France, Spain, Italy and Scotland. She moved to New York in the mid 90's in the early days of the farmers market to live, learn to cook seasonally and learn about sourdough. Six years later she returned to Europe with wild yeast culture and continued as a private chef. Hilary is one of the founder members of Slowfood UK and introduced them to the delights of sourdough baking. Now she teaches sourdough baking at Leiths School of Food and Wine; Bread Ahead Bakery School at Borough Market and Baythorne Hall Cookery School in Halstead. An active member of The Real Bread Campaign, Hilary writes a regular sourdough recipe column for their True Loaf magazine. She also regularly blogs about sourdough and seasonal recipes and continue to travel as an itinerant chef. Hilary makes sourdough and cooks between home in the Vallespir, in the French Pyrenees, and her base in Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Hilary Cacchio
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.