All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the growing markets in South Asia. It offers an analysis of the changes and consequences of high sustainable growth of the region.
- Author BiographyMoazzem Hossain is Senior Lecturer in the Department of International Business and Asian Studies at Griffith University, Australia. Rajat Kathuria is Professor at the International Management Institute, New Delhi, India. Iyanatul Islam is Professor in the Department of International Business and Asian Studies at Griffith University, Australia.
- Author(s)Iyanatul Islam,Moazzem Hossain,Rajat Kathuria
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 114 black & white tables, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.