All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive collection of South Dakota's odd, wacky, and most offbeat people, places, and things, for South Dakota residents and anyone else who enjoys local humor and trivia with a twist.
- Author BiographyBernie Hunhoff has been editor and publisher of South Dakota Magazine since it started publication in 1985. Prior to starting the magazine, he worked for daily newspapers in Watertown and Madison, then started his own weekly, the Yankton County Observer. He and his wife, Myrna, live on a small farm north of Yankton, South Dakota.
- Author(s)Bernie Hunhoff
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight25 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.