All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 50 curry recipes from Burma, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. This book offers signature curries from all corners of the region - including highlights such as Mussaman Curry and Red Chicken Curry with Bamboo Shoots from Thailand, Beef Rendang from Indonesia, Burmese Fish Stew, and the Filipino meat soup Puchero.
- Author BiographyMridula Baljekar is the best-selling author of many Indian cookbooks. After many years' of training, Mridula became the Cookery Editor of Indian and Oriental Food & Drink magazine and contributed regularly to magazines and newspapers in the UK, US and her native India. She has presented her own television series and runs an award-winning contemporary Indian restaurant.
- Author(s)Mridula Baljekar
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 270 photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £7.83Trending at £8.42
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.