All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning the era from the American Revolution to the Civil War, these nine original essays explore the unexpected, competing or contradictory ways in which southerners made sense of manhood.
- Author BiographyCraig Thompson Friend is an associate professor of history at the University of Central Florida. He is the editor of The Buzzel about Kentuck and the author of a forthcoming book about the Maysville Road in the early American Republic period. Lorri Glover is an associate professor of history at the University of Tennessee. She is the author of All Our Relations.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCraig Thompson Friend,Lorri Glover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.