All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intelligent analysis of the dangers, opportunities, and consequences of global sovereign debt Sovereign debt is growing internationally at a terrifying rate, as nations seek to prop up their collapsing economies.
- Author BiographyROBERT W. KOLB is the Frank W. Considine Chair of Applied Ethics and Professor of Finance at Loyola University Chicago. Before this, he was the assistant dean, Business and Society, and director, Center for Business and Society, at the University of Colorado at Boulder and a department chairman at the University of Miami. Kolb has authored over twenty books on finance, derivatives, and futures, as well as numerous articles in leading finance journals.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRobert W. Kolb Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1004 g
- Width185 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byRobert W. Kolb
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.18
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.87Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £9.99Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.