CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe last 150 years of international dispute resolution on sovereign debt offer lessons for the next wave of sovereign defaults.
- Author BiographyMichael Waibel is a University Lecturer at the University of Cambridge and the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law. His main research interests are public international law, international economic law with a particular focus on finance and the settlement of international disputes. He teaches international law, WTO law and European Union law. Dr Waibel holds Mag. iur. and Dr. iur. degrees from the Universitat Wien, an MSc (Econ.) from the London School of Economics and Political Science and an LLM from Harvard Law School. He is admitted to the New York bar and holds a diploma of the Hague Academy of International Law. He has also worked for the European Central Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
- Author(s)Dr Michael Waibel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.