Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £7.33Trending at £9.99
- £7.78Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together five encounters. They include the date or signature and its singularity; the notion of the trace; structures of futurity and the to come ; language and questions of translation; such speech acts as testimony and promising; the possibility of the impossible; and the poem as addressed and destined beyond knowledge.
- Author BiographyThe late Jacques Derrida was the single most influential voice in European philosophy of the last quarter of the twentieth century. His Athens, Still Remains, The Animal That Therefore I Am, Sovereignties in Question, and Deconstruction in a Nutshell have been published by Fordham University Press. Thomas Dutoit teaches at the Universite de Paris 7. He has translated Aporias and edited On the Name, both by Jacques Derrida. OUTI PASANEN has translated Jacques Derrida's work into Finnish.
- Author(s)Jacques Derrida
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 44
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byOuti Pasanen,Thomas Dutoit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.