All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA broad overview of the nature and contemporary significance of the concept of sovereignty.
- Author BiographyHent Kalmo is a PhD student in the Faculty of Law at the University of Paris X - Nanterre and an LLM student at Harvard Law School. Quentin Skinner is Barber Beaumont Professor of the Humanities, Department of History, Queen Mary, University of London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHent Kalmo,Quentin Skinner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.71Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.