All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of a group of highly-placed intellectuals who, with the patronage of Deng Xiaoping's designated successors Hu Yaobang and then Zhao Ziyang, attempted to reshape both China's Marxist-Leninist ideology and its political system.
- Author BiographyMerle Goldman is Professor of History, Emerita, at Boston University and Associate of the John K. Fairbank Center for East Asian Research, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Merle Goldman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/1995
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.