All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.19
- £15.99Trending at £16.63
- £15.25Trending at £15.86
- £20.34Trending at £20.77
- £25.75Trending at £26.82
- £23.50Trending at £24.83
- £11.24Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionThings are going badly at Mission Control. On the far side of the moon, a wheel has fallen off the spy-camera's Moon Buggy and the astronauts can't fix it. It's up to Ben to blast into space and save the day.
- Author BiographyKate Agnew is a children's bookseller and literacy consultant. She is also a published author and an editor of children's and young adult books ('Life and Death: A Collection of Classic Poetry and Prose' and 'A Family Like Mine'). She manages a children's bookshop, and writes articles and reviews of children's books for the Guardian, The Times Educational Supplement, and the Bookseller among others. She was one of the biggest contributors to the Cambridge Guide to Children's Literature, and has been a judge for book prizes including the Smarties Prize. Frances Castle has been working as a freelance illustrator since 2005, after beginning her career in the computer games industry. She is inspired by comic book art and vintage children's books from the 50's and 60's, and loves good charity shop finds of old magazines, books and packaging. She has illustrated 'The Bare Bum Gang and the Football Face-Off' and Candlewick's 'Pop-Up' series. Series consultant Nikki Gamble is the director of Just Imagine, a specialist resource and training centre for Primary English. She is Associate Consultant at the University of London, Institute of Education.
- Author(s)Kate Agnew
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Ladder Level 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont UK
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight115 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frances Castle
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.