All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Arntzenius presents a series of radical ideas about the structure of space and time, and establishes a new metaphysical position which holds that the fundamental structure of the physical world is purely geometrical structure. He argues that we should broaden our conceptual horizons and accept that spaces other than spacetime may exist.
- Author BiographyFrank Arntzenius completed his undergraduate degree in physics at Groningen University, and his PhD in philosophy of physics at the London School of Economics. He has held positions at the University of Pittsburgh, Harvard, the University of Southern California, and Rutgers University. In 2007 he moved to Oxford, where he became the Sir Peter Strawson Fellow in Philosophy at University College, Oxford University.
- Author(s)Frank Arntzenius
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight428 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £12.46Trending at £12.90
- £30.00Trending at £32.90
- £13.92Trending at £17.43
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.