All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume on space trajectory optimization includes a variety of both analytical and numerical approaches to trajectory optimization.
- Author BiographyBruce Conway is a Professor of Aerospace Engineering at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He received his Ph.D. in aeronautics and astronautics at Stanford University in 1981. Professor Conway's research interests include orbital mechanics, optimal control, differential games, and improved methods for the numerical solution of problems in optimization.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note77 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBruce A. Conway
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.