All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £44.05Trending at £47.50
- £26.42Trending at £28.99
- £9.09Trending at £11.99
- £29.89Trending at £32.42
- £14.70Trending at £16.48
- £27.67Trending at £30.22
- £12.78Trending at £17.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection, by an international team of scholars, presents exciting examples of research currently being undertaken on early modern Italy which question the conventional boundaries of medical history.
- Author BiographySandra Cavallo is Reader in Early Modern History at Royal Holloway, University of London. David Gentilcore is Reader in History at the University of Leicester.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleRenaissance Studies Special Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDavid Gentilcore,Sandra Cavallo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.