All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to the 1250km of Spain's Sendero Historico (GR1), traversing northern Spain from Puerto de Tarna in the province of Leon in the west to the Mediterranean near L'Escala in Catalonia, through fascinating, varied landscapes and the foothills of the Pyrenees. Described in 53 stages, about 25km each in length, with detailed mapping.
- Author BiographyJohn Hayes is a retired management consultant with degrees from Liverpool University and University College London. Immediately after finishing work in 2011 he embarked on an epic 5,000km trek across Europe, walking from Tarifa in Spain to Budapest. John first walked the GR1 in early 2013 and has made two return trips.
- Author(s)John Hayes
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Notec90 colour photos and c60 route and area maps
- Weight340 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.96
- £52.31Trending at £55.15
- £11.89Trending at £12.87
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.