All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMediterranean influences are well known in Spanish cooking. The use of shellfish and seafood, aromatic herbs and an interesting mix of spices is paramount. Add Arab culinary influences and ingredients introduced from the Americas (sweet peppers, chillies and tomatoes) and you have a fascinating mix. This title features recipes.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherAustralian Consolidated Press UK
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Minis
- Place of PublicationNorthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustralian Consolidated Press UK
- Out-of-print date15/04/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width110 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.