All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £36.08Trending at £40.12
- £43.28Trending at £62.01
- £24.98Trending at £25.87
- £21.75Trending at £22.71
- £21.94Trending at £25.53
- £21.83Trending at £22.85
- £10.79Trending at £13.38
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on films from 1998 onwards, this title analyses the development of LGBTQ filmmaking and filmwatching in Spain and places this within the wider cultural context. It investigates how these films are distributed and how audiences react to them.
- Author BiographyChris Perriam is Professor of Hispanic Studies at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Chris Perriam
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.