All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2003, is a comprehensive overview of the theory and practice of spatial data analysis for students and researchers.
- Author BiographyRobert Haining is Professor of Human Geography at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Robert Haining
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note88 b/w illus. 33 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.