All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a new look at the 'spatial turn' in French cultural and critical theory since 1968. It examines how key thinkers (inc. Henri Lefebvre, Michel de Certeau, Jean Baudrillard, Marc Auge, Paul Virilio, Bruno Latour and Etienne Balibar) reconsider the experience of space in the midst of considerable political and economic turmoil.
- Author BiographyVerena Conley is Visiting Professor of Literature and Comparative Literature and of Romance Languages and Literatures at Harvard University, and the author of Ecopolitics: The Environment in French Poststructuralist Thought (Routledge, 1996); and Helene Cixous: Writing the Feminine (University of Nebraska Press, 1991).
- Author(s)Verena Andermatt Conley
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleContemporary French and Francophone Cultures
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.21
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.