All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.80Trending at £7.07
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £24.19Trending at £27.62
- £10.62Trending at £11.54
- £17.78Trending at £22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays provides indispensable studies of the monumental 1973 album from a variety of musical, cultural, literary and social perspectives. The development and change of the songs is considered closely, from the earliest recordings through live filmed performance at London's Earls Court in 1994.
- Author BiographyProfessor Russell Reising is from the Department of English Language and Literature at the University of Toledo, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAshgate Popular and Folk Music Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 9 b&w illustrations and 21 music examples
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byProfessor Russell Reising
- Series Edited byProfessor Derek B. Scott,Professor Lori Burns,Professor Stan Hawkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.