All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step instruction for researchers and clinicians on crafting and delivering presentations at academic conferences.
- Author BiographyThe authors, Scott Morgan and Barrett Whitener, are professional public speakers and write from their extensive experience teaching speaking skills to scientists and medical researchers at the National Institutes of Health and in the private sector. The 7-step process they have designed is guaranteed to help readers become better speakers.
- Author(s)Barrett Whitener,Scott Morgan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 colour illus.
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.65Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.