All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.77Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the emergence of the vocabulary of First Nations' self-government into public and parliamentary discourse in Canada during the decade of the 1970s. This work studies the testimony of First Nations and aboriginal witnesses before Joint Committees on the Constitutions and the Commons Committee on Indian Affairs and Northern Development.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Posluns received his PhD from York University, in Toronto. He was the founding director of the parliamentary relations programme of the National Indian Brotherhood/Assembly of First Nations from 1976 to 1982.
- Author(s)Michael W. Posluns
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIndigenous Peoples and Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.