All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.36
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £4.16Trending at £4.86
- £6.44Trending at £6.95
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £3.86Trending at £6.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the special power of literary texts to put us in contact with the past. A large number of authors, coming from different ages, have described this power in terms of 'the conversation with the dead'.
- Author BiographyJurgen Pieters teaches literary theory and cultural history at the University of Ghent, Belgium. He is the author of Moments of Negotiation. The New Historicism of Stephen Greenblatt (Amsterdam University Press, 2001).
- Author(s)Jurgen Pieters
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.