CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded in research and expanding on current trends and contemporary issues, the New Edition of Gargiulo's text provides an easy-to-read introduction to special education.
- Author BiographyRichard Gargiulo is a professor of special education in the School of Education at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. He received his Master's degree and PhD from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. In 1999, he was awarded the University's President's Award for Excellence in Teaching. He has also served as a Fulbright Scholar to the Czech Republic and has authored numerous books on the subjects of special education, early childhood education, and child abuse and neglect. He has been president of the Council for Exceptional Children and president of the Division on Autism and Development Disabilities of the Council for Exceptional Children.
- Author(s)Richard M. Gargiulo
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date29/07/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.