All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Specialty Competencies in Clinical Health Psychology, Larkin and Klonoff provide a comprehensive overview of recent efforts to define specialty competencies for the practice of clinical health psychology.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Klonoff, Ph.D., ABPP, is Professor of Psychology at San Diego State University and Professor of Psychiatry at University of California San Diego, where she serves as the SDSU Co-Director of the Joint Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Klonoff,Kevin T. Larkin
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleSpecialty Competencies in Professional Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight364 g
- Width172 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.